An important sector at the heart of the company is the Technical Support Department. The Department employs 18 people of different specialties, such as mechanical refrigeration technicians, refrigeration fitters, electricians, plumbers, thermal hydraulics engineers, air duct technicians, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, civil engineers, architects and fitters.
Major chain stores, banks, supermarkets, electrical stores, department stores, hotels and factories trust Climatism with annual, semi-annual, quarterly and 24-hour contracts for both preventive and diagnostic services and repairs. The structure of the company allows support for the whole of the Greek territory, while it also covers —thanks to its infrastructure— other sectors such as fire safety, water supply/sewerage networks, electrical installations etc.
In addition, the Department puts the same level of professionalism into supporting several thousand air-conditioning, heating and solar thermal systems in family houses, residential complexes, apartments and country houses.
No support system can be effective unless it is supported by professional infrastructure and processes, high quality standards and experienced staff. This is, after all, why top global energy companies trust Climatism: because it works with specific standards that set the bar of qualitative criteria to a higher level.
Last but not least, Climatism is the exclusive representative of Blygold in Greece, and thus able to use top quality anti-corrosion materials for piping and pipelines.
MAINTENANCE: VITAL FOR AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING SYSTEMS
Preventive maintenance is necessary to ensure maximum life expectancy and excellent, uninterrupted operation.
Why is preventive maintenance necessary?
- Longevity of equipment
- Early prevention of costly damages
- Avoidance of interruptions in system’s operation
- Maximum performance of every machine
- More cost-effective use of every machine
- Observance of hygiene rules
- Environmental friendliness
- Comfort & better quality of life
Climatism is proud for four reasons:
- Because it enjoys the confidence of leading international and Greek companies such as Daikin, Samsung, Trane, Schüco, Panasonic, Fuji Electric, Fujitsu, Blygold, Calpac and Interplast Rehau.
- Because during the ‘90s, ‘00s and ‘10s it has successfully managed the largest portfolio of known projects —from factories, hospitals, hotels and museums to shops, houses and apartments, offices and restaurants— while offering the most complete range of energy studies and applications, installations, support and repair services.
- Because in times of crisis, Climatism continues to have the largest and most experienced team of 40 specialized designers, architects and mechanical engineers, refrigeration technicians, electricians, plumbers and fitters.
- Because it continues to enjoy the trust of more than 5,000 clients in Attica, the Cyclades, the Peloponnese, Central Greece, the Dodecanese and the Sporades.